Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Write Like.....

Just a short blurb of a post about "I Write Like..." ( http://iwl.me/ ) which is a website where you can paste text into it to be analyzed and compared to well-known authors. Just for fun, I took some of my complete articles/blog posts and put them into that site for comparison. Here's what it came up with. What do you think?

Article: Naked with a knife
Like this author: David Foster Wallace

Article: Why I switched from Windows to Linux as my operating system of choice
Like this author: Cory Doctorow

Article: Avatar
Like this author: H. P. Lovecraft

Article: 5 Steps of Insanity
Like this author: William Shakespeare

Article: Success is a Failed Failure
Like this author: Arthur C. Clarke

Article: Playing Monopoly
Like this author: Margaret Atwood

I'm not sure how accurate that website is, but at least (according to it), I appear in good company. Ah well. I don't take such things seriously, but it's was fun at least. Always remember to have fun in life, and to have it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment