Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack!!!!

WOW!! My last post was on April 11th, 2010 and now here we are all these months later now. Sorry about that everyone. I've been busy because the vast majority of my time has been taken up by building a new house since September 2009. Digging started in January 2010 with the house being completed in June 2010 and the final move-in on July 17th, 2010. For the next few months, I'll be unpacking and settling it, but now that the craziness is over (for the most part), hopefully I can get back to writing once again as time allows, but I always work on writing in quality vs in quantity, although having both is ideal. I am my own worst critical and perpetual dictatorial editor, chopping my own words without abandon with a passionate furry.

So for now, a short note just to let everyone know where I've been and what I've been up to. I really need to take a vacation. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment